Monday, December 12, 2005

CSS/HTML goal

Well recently I never thought much of CSS, I thought it was an option or perhaps a waist of my most precious time. Nevertheless I now have to come to it, and must learn its every detail. I thought I would be able to escape the knowledge of coding and just make websites in a most desctructive manner, with text flying everywere, in the most crimson forms known to the world wide web. So as I was working on my site, a sudden ray of light hit me and brought me to understanding of the necessity of this coding language. Before I begin my site, or any other site, I intend to learn CSS and HTML. I will therefore reschedule all site releases until I can atleast know something. My goal is to know as much as possible by January 2006, but it is not at a imparient manner, rathe I will make an attemp as if to take my time, as to not create much blasphemy towards websites in general. So here I go most long and grusome road of coding, but at the end Im sure I will benefit from it much self satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home