Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So far, so good

This week I went to the library to try to find some interesting books on the whole designing aspect(Photo Shop bibles, Flash books, CSS, etc...). As I walked up the stairs, to my immediate suprise the library upgraded all of its designer books, henceforth, I went completely ballistic when I saw all these utterly fantastic books. They had a very fair amount of Photo Shop CS2 books, which was amazing due to the fact that the latest they had was photoshop8. Not to mention a load of CSS/HTML/XML books, and webstandard guidline books. It seemed that these books were being placed in that library specifically for my needs. So I took out the following:
Photo Shop CS2 professional edition BIBLE
and
Spring into(edition) HTML and CSS

both are magnificent books.
Although Im learning more from the HTML and CSS book since its what Im trying to focus on, the Photo Shop book is great, Im learning things I didnt know were possible to accomplish.
So far so good, I already got to the third chapter of the HTML/CSS book.
well that a wrap for todays post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim P. said...

looks like you've discovered some interesting things. I'm sure CSS will completely revolutionize the way you think about web design.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Tim P. said...

check my sidebar and you'll notice a link...

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home